9 May 2016
Kennedy Summer School 2016
The Kennedy Summer School is delighted to announce that it will be held this year in New Ross on the 8th, 9th and 10th of September. We are currently preparing what promises to be an extremely exciting programme. Be sure to check back for our first programme announcements in the coming weeks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the circulation list for all our upcoming exciting announcements and to get full details of the 2016 Kennedy Summer School immediately when available.
Day by day programme
Available for download...
Themes & Events
- Week-long Irish political ephemera exhibition
- Fleadh Cheoil with Sharon Shannon
- He chose to go to the moon we choose to go to Mars
- COLD WAR THEN AND ONCE AGAIN?
- Marketing modern politics
- Choices for Budget 2015
- Emigration Then and Once Again
- The Kennedy Summer School Ball
- The GAA and emigration
- The Edward M. Kennedy Lecture: Truth and reconciliation